The 800 Series cards support up to eight (8) analog connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's advanced quad-port interface modules, 800 Series cards can scale from one (1) to eight (8) ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you exactly the ports you need. Digium 800 Series cards are available in half-length, full-height PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systmes to VoIP services
- Channel bank replacement/alternative
- Gateway termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small and Medium Busiess (SMB) applications
- One (1) - eight (8) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to two (2) quad-port modules or up to 4 single-port modules
- Optional DSP -based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MHz
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio