DQN N1 Entry level IP Phone
DQN N1 Entry level IP Phone - The ideal choices for employees, consultants, telesales,..
PERFECT CHOICE FOR SMALL AND SMALL BUSINESSES
The DQN N1 Entry level IP phone offers outstanding HD sound quality, and a convenient backlit 132*48px display. Therefore, it is a perfect choice for small and medium businesses looking for a high-quality, feature-rich IP Phone at a reasonable cost.
FULL FEATURES FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY
DQN N1 is built with 132*48 dot matrix display with backlight, you can easily identify the on-screen instructions even in dark environment. In addition, with the wideband G.722 and Opus codecs, the DQN N1 suppresses background noise from the outside environment and gives you the ideal HD audio in communication.
Simple screen that supports backlight
The DQN N1 IP phone is built with a 132*48 dot matrix display with backlight, you can easily identify the instructions on the screen even in the dark environment.
With the wideband G.722 and Opus codecs, the DQN N1 suppresses background noise from the outside environment and gives you the ideal HD audio for communication.
Flexible installation mode
The DQN N1 IP phone can not only be installed in desktop stand mode with two different angles, but also in wall mount mode with an additional mounting unit, addressing diverse usage requirements.
EHS headset support
The DQN N1 supports wireless EHS headsets via an EHS cable allowing you to deal with other issues during phone calls, more efficiently in multiple workspaces.
The DQN N1 is the ideal choice for employees and consultants
The DQN N1 is an IP phone that supports 2 SIP accounts
DQN N1 maximum support up to 1000 contacts
Yes. The DQN N1 can not only be installed in desktop stand mode with two different angles, but also in wall mount mode with an additional hanging unit, addressing diverse usage requirements.
Full HD audio on both speakers and handsets to enable users to communicate with ultimate clarity.
- DQN N1 - Entry level IP Phone
- DQN N1P - PoE Integrated IP Phone
- 2 SIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One - touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Redial, call return, auto answer, direct IP call
- 5 way conferencing
- Group listening, SMS, emergency call
- Ring tone selection/provisioning
- Set date time automatically or manually
- Dial plan per account
- HD voice, HD handset, HD speaker
- Decoder: iLBC, G.722, G.711 (A / μ), Opus
G.723, G.729AB, G.726 -32
- Full duplex hands-free speaker phone with AEC, VAD, AGC, CNG, PLC, AJB
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
- Intelligent search method
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- Black list
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF), bridged Line Appearance (BLA)
- Anonymous calls, reject anonymous calls
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI), voicemail
- Intercom, paging
- Music on hold
- 132 x 48 pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- National language selection
- Caller ID with name, number
- Stand with one angle at 40°
- Wall mountable
- External universal AC adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/1.2A output
- Power Consumption (PSU): 1.6 ~ 2.6W
- Power Consumption (PoE): 2.0 ~ 3.2W
- Operating Humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C
What a great phone for a telesales person like me!
Peter Lee - Customer
Free Trial Experience
Try the DQN N1 contact center headset right away if you have a need for new equipment or change your existing headset.
Become an agent
If you want to become a distributor of DQN headphones and products
For warranty and product support related questions, visit our support pages where you can find user manuals, FAQs, videos, contact information. ..